If you don’t know who Eddie Hall is, you really don’t lift.
Eddie is a professional strongman who has been shattering world records and staking his claim in history everywhere he can.
On July 11th at the Giants Live Strongman World Tour, world records will fall as Eddie Hall attempts to break his world record 462kg (1018 lb) deadlift.
Some of the athletes that will be competing include:
- Andy Bolton
- Benedikt Magnusson (assuming fit in time)
- Jerry Pritchett
- Mark Felix
- George Leeman
- Thor Bjornsson
Check out this motivational video of Eddie Hall:
Eddie Hall’s personal records include:
- Bench Press – 300 kg (661 lb)
- Deadlift with straps – 1018.5 lb
Gym Lifts (all Raw):
- Deadlift with straps – 461.98 kg (1018.5 lb)
- Squat – 405 kg (891 lb)
- Bench Press – 300 kg (662 lb)
- Log Press – 211 kg (465 lb) strict press. – British record, done at britains Strongest Man 2015.
- Axle Press – 200 kg (440 lb) strict press.
- Leg Press – 1000 kg (2,200 lb) for 10 reps.
Check out Eddie’s 462kg deadlift.